The AMCC looks forward to resuming conference competition in the Spring 2021 semester.
As our student-athletes return to member campuses for practice and training during the fall, we ask that everyone observe the following health and safety protocols so that we may resume competition activities as soon as prudently possible:
- Follow all campus rules and state and local regulations regarding coronavirus prevention.
- Maintain a minimum of 6' of social distancing when interacting with others.
- If you can't maintain safe social distance, wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Regularly wash your hands vigorously with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; if you can't wash with soap, use hand sanitizer.
- Daily self-health checks should be performed before entering any athletic facility.
- Avoid gathering in large social groups.
AMCC Institutional COVID-19 Resources:
Alfred State: https://www.alfredstate.edu/covid-19
La Roche: https://www.laroche.edu/coronavirus
Mount Aloysius: https://www.mtaloy.edu/coronavirus/
Penn State Altoona: https://altoona.psu.edu/covid
Penn State Behrend: https://behrend.psu.edu/feature/coronavirus-and-return-campus-information
Board of Governors Statement (August 5, 2020)
NCAA Resocialization Plan for Safe Return to Sport (August 14, 2020)
Information on NCAA Hotline for Reporting COVID-19 Concerns: the NCAA has established a phone number and email to allow college athletes, parents or others to report potential return-to-sport concerns. Concerned individuals can call toll free 833-661-CV19 (2819) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the NCAA member institution, sport and brief summary of the concern.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding D3 Legislative Revisions and Waivers
- 2020-21 Division III COVID-19 Question and Answer Guide
- 2019-20 Division III COVID-19 Question and Answer Guide